If It's Fiber...

Saturday, November 12, 2005



Here's my Harry Potter with his Gryffindor tie. I was going to wait and give it to Dante when we went to see the movie, but for some strange reason he wants to go to the opening with a friend instead of his mom and me. I thought he might like to wear it to the opening. (He'll have to wear it again when he goes with his mom and me the next day!)

And yes, that is a John Lennon shirt he's wearing. And this 6th grader knows all about John Lennon and many other classic rock greats. What a cool kid!

2 Comments:

  • Another good looking kid happily modeling his HP knits ... the necktie was a great idea.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 9:25 AM  

  • Your 6th grader is so cute and even looks like a Harry Potter. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home