If It's Fiber...

Saturday, February 25, 2006


For my Woman on the Edge of Time project (for Knit the Classics) I decided to make a womb. I went WAAAAYYY back into my stash to find this pink acrylic yarn. Seriously. It was in the very bottom on the very bottom box in my closet. I had forgotten I had it.
I think a womb is a great gift for Connie, the main character in the book. Hers was removed during an unapproved by her hysterectomy. It's also a great reminder to the people of the future in the book. This is where they all really owe their creation, even if they don't do it that way anymore.
I thought a bottle of Veuve Clicquot would be a nice treat for the womb- as long as there are no babies in there!

On the olympic side of things - I'm meeting up with Team North Carolina this afternoon!!! I look forward to seeing the projects!

1 Comments:

  • Nice womb and the Hogwarts hat turned out great! Just passing through on Stashalong patrol--have a great week!

    By Blogger Kim, at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home