If It's Fiber...

Saturday, February 18, 2006



Here is my Hogwarts Hat so far. I keep telling myself: It will be felted. It will be felted. It will be felted.

It seems so huge and unshaped. It starts to get me down. I am using new yarns with each house color grouping so I'll have quite a few ends to weave in at the end. Since I'm felting, though, I won't have to weave in all that obsessively like I usually do.

There are about 16 to 19 rows left of the stripe. I haven't decided yet whether I will make it 21 or 24 rows tall.

I hope it felts out the way I imagine it!

1 Comments:

  • I love that hat!! I can't wait to see the finished product--it looks like you should be able to felt it into submission and get the result you want, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :) Just passing through on Stashalong patrol--have a great week!

    By Blogger Kim, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home