If It's Fiber...

Sunday, March 26, 2006


Finally, my computer is back and I finished the shawl edging! The computer was set back up yesterday, and I finished the edging last night. I can't believe how long it took for the computer to get fixed. They said it was "corrupted", whatever that actually means.
I almost feel that I had something to do with it taking so long, because when it first went away I thought, "wouldn't it be nice if I was finished with the shawl by the time the computer was fixed?"
If I had only realized how long over 1000 rows of edging would really take.
I have a ton of computer catching up to do, but I hope to get back in the swing of things quickly.
I have much to share!
(By the way, the shawl is laid out on a queen bed - Just giving you an idea of size. The quilt was made by my husband's grandmother for our wedding. She's 97 now and still lives on her own at her farm.)

2 Comments:

  • Your shawl looks great! Just passing through on the final Stashalong patrol--thanks for playing along!

    By Blogger Kim, at 10:31 AM  

  • A Queen sized bed? That's huge! It's gorgeous! OMG, that's so big. I'm impressed.

    Pretty quilt too.

    By Blogger Carrie K, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home