If It's Fiber...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006



Here's the finished cat, contemplating a small ball of yarn - or is she contemplating Clara Bow? Hmmm...
I am thinking about putting a small ribbon around her neck before I wrap it.

Now, what to do next.
I have a circular shawl that needs its edging.
I have 10 skeins of an alpaca yarn in a creamy white and 5 skeins of the same yarn in a nice cafe au lait brown. (all skeins have 110 yds each with a gauge of 5 st. per inch) I bought this yarn over a year ago and have yet to find the right project for it. I'm still searching.
I've been thinking about making a prayer shawl for one of my aunts.
I want to make myself some long fingerless gloves or mittens.
And there are always little stuffies that I want to make.
We'll see what I pick up this evening.

3 Comments:

  • Hi! I'm your next door neighbor on the HPKnitters ring. The cats are adorable!
    Just wanted to say Hi!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 PM  

  • cute kitty! I am in love with the Mrs Beeton wrist warmers/ruffly fingerless gloves on Knitty! So much time, so little to knit, wait, reverse that. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    By Blogger Stacie, at 10:13 PM  

  • Awww! Cute kitty--it looks almost the same color as one of my cats :) Just passing through on Stashalong patrol--have a great week!

    By Blogger Kim, at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home