If It's Fiber...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm headed out of town for a long weekend but wanted to sum up what I accomplished during the stashalong.
Here it goes:
crocheted cat
3 Mini Weasleys
Baby Cardigan
Postcards for swap
Itty Bitty Bear (I do not recommend this to anyone)
Vinter Lue
Pot holder/hot mat
House Unity Hat (i do hope to post the pattern for that before too long)
Womb
Another, but different, crocheted cat
Finished my circular shawl

My plans for the future are:
Socks: for me and my husband
Shawl for my sister for her wedding in September
Fingerless gloves/mittens
Many more amigurumi creatures
Some type of sweater with the alpaca yarn I have in my stash
Some type of top in the Noro yarn I won
A shawl for my aunt
I want to Kool-Aid dye something and make a hat or mittens... (maybe the fingerless ones!)

Most of these will require me buying more yarn, but I hope to not just acquire yarn without a purpose. That's why I'm stuck with this alpaca. It really weighs heavily on me.

I also hope to get my sewing area set up and begin doing more sewing again. It really is my first love.

Unfortunately, my out of town trip will take me near no yarn stores (But I may see Wayne Newton in concert!!!). I will have to wait until next week to buy the sock yarns of which I am dreaming.

1 Comments:

  • Wayne Newton was great in concert. I actually wanted to go and dragged a couple of friends who were completely reluctant (okay, they mocked me, him, my taste, etc) but were bowled over by the show.

    Have fun!

    By Blogger Carrie K, at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home