If It's Fiber...

Sunday, January 29, 2006



I finished the baby cardigan during our weekend travels. I also began crocheting up a little flower, but it ended up looking too big for the sweater. I look forward to finding some neat buttons to put on it!

Now I need to decide what I will start on next. There are quite a few things I would like to begin, but I need to just pick one. I'm not so good at working on multiple projects at one time. When I start doing that, the projects don't get finished.

2 Comments:

  • sooooo cute!

    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 AM  

  • Very cute baby sweater. I know what you mean about things not getting finished if you work on more than one thing at a time, I have several things going right now and nothing is getting finished.

    By Blogger Ginger, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home