If It's Fiber...

Thursday, January 05, 2006



I decided to make this baby cardigan out of my left over Pachuko organic cotton from the Chevron Tank, with the color accent yarn coming from pink leftovers of Goddess yarn from my Kyoto. The Goddess yarn in the picture is actually pink, even though it looks red. If there is enough yarn I will make the matching hat.

But - before I can start those I have decided to make two (maybe three) more sweater ornaments for my family's Christmas get together this weekend. I've started one already. I like being forced to go back into my stash for things. There are yarns I had forgotten I had back in there!

The cat is on hold until I finish these little sweaters for this weekend. The head and body parts are finished, so I hope I can complete that by the end of next week.

1 Comments:

  • What a cute pattern. Will you have enough to make the hat?

    By Blogger Ruth, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home