If It's Fiber...

Monday, January 16, 2006


Here's my progress on the baby cardigan from my stash. I was much farther along than this, then last night I realized I was thinking wrong as far as the age of the child during the seasons, so I had to rip it all out and start again. This is what I was able to complete last night after my sister and I put the kids to bed and watched her tape of the evening's "Desperate Housewives." I've never really watched it, so she filled me in on many details.
I've decided to change the pattern a little bit. I don't want garter stitch the whole way. I think I may also crochet up a little flower to add to it at the end.
During my travels yesterday I was in some completely stopped traffic, and I knitted. I don't think it could actually be called knitting and driving. It was more like knitting for a few minutes and then schooching up a foot or so and then knitting some more.
I want all of you stashalongers to know that I am here in Asheville, NC, just a short drive from Yarn Paradise, which really is a yarn paradise. Earth Guild is also here. Luckily, with watching the kids and trying to help my sister pack things up, there is really no time for me to go to either of these two wonderful stores and buy yarn.
(soft whimpering)

4 Comments:

  • Your baby cardigan is coming out great!

    Amanda

    By Blogger amandazen, at 5:58 PM  

  • The cardigan is looking really darling. So here's an off the wall question for you--you said your sister is moving to Asheville. Did you happen to see the HGTV Dream Home, it's located there this year? Just curious. Just popping through on weekly Stashalong check--Have a great weekend.

    By Blogger Kim, at 2:54 PM  

  • Great reading your ppost

    By Anonymous Duct Cleaners Eugene, at 5:13 PM  

  • Thanks for postinng this

    By Anonymous Duct Cleaners Eugene, at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home