If It's Fiber...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006


The first step is to admit you have a problem.
Here is a picture of my stash. It fills up over half of a closet.
Inside are 3 boxes of yarn, three bags of yarn, 5 boxes of fabric, 2 bags of fabric, some stacked fabric, my old hiking boots, a picnic backpack from my MIL, a pair of roller skates, and a Mah Jong set from the 1920s.
So there it is.
Last night I began crocheting this cat in some Lamb's Price worsted that I had bought to use in the Fair Isle workshop I took at the beginning of December. We made a headband in the class, but I took it apart after making it. I don't really wear headbands like that right now. Then when I saw the cat, I knew how I would use the yarn.
I'm looking for a nice little cardigan pattern for a baby right now. That will be my first knitting stash reduction project.
I finished making my Dad's DVD last night. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. It's only 2 1/2 minutes long so hopefully it won't bore everyone. Today I will start on the DVD for my nephew.
It's great to have projects set out for myself!

1 Comments:

  • That cat is adorable! Where did you find the English instructions? I'd like to make one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home