If It's Fiber...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006



Yesterday I decided to try Evelyn A. Clark's "Itty Bitty Bears" pattern from the summer 2005 issue of Interweave Knits. It took 1 1/2 - 2 hours to make, but was not very easy. There were many ends left to deal with and when you are working with something so small - I put the Hot Wheels car in the picture for perspective - taking care of ends is hard to do. It only used a few yards of yarn so it isn't the greatest for using up stash. Unless you plan on making many of them. But I just don't think that it is worth the time.

Anyhoo, I still haven't figured out what I will begin next. Too much stash, too many projects, too little decision making ability.

1 Comments:

  • I tried making this bear, before Christmas. I thought I might make up a bunch of them and tie them onto the outsides of packages. But I felt the same way you do: it wasn't very easy, and it took a long time. Plus, I made mine in a too-thick yarn, so it didn't look nearly as nice as yours does.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home