If It's Fiber...

Friday, December 09, 2005



I finished my husband's socks today! It's great to have them completed. Here he is modeling them. This was the last time he will be allowed to see them until he gets them for his Christmas present.

I used Brown Sheep's Wildfoote yarn in camel, bark cloth and lullaby. He had picked out the pattern and the colors so I knew he would like them.

My sister-in-law's boyfriend's scarf has been changed to a hat as per her suggestion. Which is great because there is so much less to knit in a hat than a scarf - especially a scarf for a really tall guy.

I'm off tonight to see the new Narnia movie. I've had quite a few reservations about it. I have read the Chronicles many, many times since I was a kid in elementary school and I dearly love them. I wrote a paper on them when I was in high school. But, I'm going anyway. My friend, Stephanie and her son, Dante, are meeting me there. It's great to have friends to accompany me to the movies!

I hope the movie is done well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home