If It's Fiber...

Friday, July 14, 2006


Here are pictures of the shawl for my younger sister's wedding. She's getting married in September in the mountains and will have this for after the ceremony. The Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aram feels wonderful.
I thought it would take me much longer to knit it up than it actually did. Now I can pick the socks I've been working on for my husband back up. Hopefully they'll be done before too long. Then I can make the Moebius baskets out of my KoolAid yarn and then move on to whatever I think of for next!
I've begun thinking about Christmas presents. I'm thinking the gift de jour for this year will be a luxurious washcloth out of Crystal Palace's Cotton Chenille, paired with a bar of fancy handmade soap from my local farmer's market.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home