If It's Fiber...

Thursday, June 22, 2006


It has been a VERY long time since my last post, and I feel I must explain part of the reason for my absence. My last post was about three months ago and now I am about three months pregnant. The baby is due at the beginning of January. I have had some medium level morning sickness, (but it isn't just at the morning!! Why in the heck do they call it that!) and computers and crafting just seemed to make it feel worse. So I haven't been doing too much of either.
I did finish this octopus for Bruce by mid-May. I made up the pattern and have it written down on a notepad. I plan to get it typed in to share before too long. (along with the Hogwarts House Unity Hat pattern)
I've started on the shawl for my younger sister's wedding and am halfway through yarn ball 3 of 8.
My playground knit has been a pair of socks for my husband from Nancy Bush's "Knitting Vintage Socks".
It really has only been recently that I have been doing more knitting again. It just didn't feel good to my stomach earlier.

Please, all of you softie creators, read this page on Stuffed Animal Rights. Think carefully before you create.

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations! Good luck with the morning, noon and night sickness. Why do they call it morning sickness?

    By Blogger Karen, at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home