If It's Fiber...

Monday, July 31, 2006


THis is my first and only piece of embroidery. I made it about 6 or so years ago. I really only did it as a practice piece, thinkning it would not look very good. I took the design from "Japanese Design Motifs". I just love this book. The family crests are so inspriring. I just flip through it and think about all of the different ways they could be used.
I've been wanting to do more embroidery, but I just haven't made it a priority in my creating time. I must put it up higher on the list.
My friend Darcie, is fantastic at embroidery. She has been doing it since she was six years old. Her stuff just inspires me to do more.
She has a website for her other creations on etsy, Dream Land Treasures.
Hopefully, some embroidery will work it's way ito my creation list soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home