If It's Fiber...

Sunday, August 13, 2006


Hubby's socks are finished. It's great to have them completed. The pattern is from Nancy Bush's "Knitting Vintage Socks". I changed it up a little to be a gauge that I prefered, fit my husband's feet, and to make them work for doing both at the same time using the Magic Loop method. I wish they could have been longer, but I used almost every yard of yarn as it was. I think the next socks I do will be toe-up and two at once with the Magic Loop technique.
I have quite a few projects that would like to be next in line. I want to make a Wallace doll for my son (he is obsessed with Wallace of Wallace and Gromit), a vest for him similar to the one Wallace wears, golf club covers for the hubby, socks for me, and various Christmas presents.
Where to begin?

2 Comments:

  • In the words of Emma, from "Howard's End", Ahem:
    "Oh, Hoo-ray!"

    By Blogger Emily, at 5:58 PM  

  • Oh the socks look great! I'm glad you finished them. Have a great week sweetie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home