If It's Fiber...

Thursday, August 31, 2006


I have been a bit slow at my crafting lately. By the end of the day I am bout as worn out as can be and can only manage about 30 minutes of work before falling asleep.
Luckily, B's first day back at playschool is next Wednesday. Then I will have some time - three days a week, three hours each day - to get all of the things accomplished that end up taking my evening craft time away from me.

The picture here is of some wonderful handmade goodies that my friend Darcie sent me. They are some of the items she offers for sale at her Etsy store, Dream Land Treasures. She sent me a couple of her shoebags and a cute crcheted tote. Check her out, she has some nice items.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the stash advice! I feel I should take it, as anyone who keeps her stash under lock and key knows best.
    Can't wait to see the new crafting!
    And, um, how's that Monster KAL going? Hmm...

    By Blogger Emily, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home