If It's Fiber...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006


A boy and his Wallace.
My son had his first day back at playschool today, and as I finished Wallace's slippers last night, we gave him his doll today after lunch. He seems to like the doll and carries Wallace around with great care.
I wanted them to be in a different pose and in a different light, but my boy insisted that Wallace sit right there beside him for the picture. Maybe I can pry the doll away from him when he sleeps at night to get a better picture.
It's great to have it completed.
Now I can focus on the club covers. Which, by the way, had to be put on a slight hold since I discovered that I somehow have put a fracture into the clover bamboo circulars I was using. I expect it was from one of the times Bruce jumped onto my knitting bag in the past day or two. So, darn it, I had to go to the yarn store today and buy me a pair of Addi Turbos to replace them. ("Excellent." in a Mr. Burns voice)
My goal is to have the club covers completed Friday evening. We'll see if I can accomplish that.

4 Comments:

  • I love it. You did an excellent job. Ann sweetie, my email account ate all my emails and contacts when I got back from vacation. I know you sent one with the baby pics and another with a question for us all on what to call us?? Do I have that right? Can you send me them again, please, pretty, pretty please.

    Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 PM  

  • Even from the funny angle, Wallace looks fab! But what's up with Triple B? Why does he look so much older?? Instruct him to immediately return to looking like a little boy please.

    By Blogger Emily, at 7:51 AM  

  • How very, very special! It makes me happy that he loves him so and that you provided him that with joy with something you uniquely created.

    By Blogger Renee, at 9:42 AM  

  • had to scroll down and check these fact... you MADE the wallace doll? amazing, he looks like he will walk up and start reading his paper or knit any second!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home