If It's Fiber...

Monday, September 04, 2006


The ulrasound was last Wednesday and here is a part of one of the profile shots.
I know it looks ghostly, but hey, it's still kinda cute.

Wallace is almost complete. I am now doing the detail stitching on his slippers then he will be ready for presenting to the little one. I think we'll give it to him Wednesday, after his first day back to playschool.
I have begun a couple of golf club covers for my husband's older, persimmon headed clubs. They are moving along well. I hope to have them finished by the end of the week.

I have decided to host a Monster-A-Long for Halloween. It will be a place where knitters, crocheters, and other crafters can share their mad scientist longings with the world. I'm still finding many good inspirational and instructional sites to link up to on the sidebar.
I need some good monsters to hang out at my house to help get me in the holiday spirit.

3 Comments:

  • See your comments on your M-A-L site.

    By Blogger Renee, at 8:52 PM  

  • Your baby's sonogram is not ghostly, it's ethereal! Precious before it's arrived. I keep wanting to say "she." Hmmmm.. An indicator of things to come?

    By Blogger Renee, at 8:54 PM  

  • Fabulous ultrasound picture. Hope you are feeling well.

    By Blogger Karen, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home