If It's Fiber...

Sunday, October 22, 2006


It seems it has been a long time since my last post. The weather here has been mostly grey and rainy, though we have had some nice sunny part days also. I've been wanting to get some pictures of the roses in my garden to post, but every time I can get out there, it is overcast. So I've gone ahead and taken some pictures anyway to share. Here's a little grouping of some of them.
I have definitely been feeling quite pregnant the past week and a half. Hard time getting up, belly in the way when doing dishes, no lap to catch crumbs when eating in the car...
I can also tell that I need to cut back on some activities. Saturday, LB and I got up and spent the morning doing yardwork - cutting back ornamental grasses, and trimming one of our hedges. Then I had a quick lunch and sped off to my LYS to teach a two at once, toe-up, sock knitting class. Came back and was with LB while Hubby went back into work for the rest of the evening.
Makes for a LONG day. I think mainly, I should have cut out some of the yard work. I really wanted to get it done, but I am feeling it today. Just pushed myself a bit too hard in the morning.
I look forward to beginning a new monster tonight. I've been quite wiped out this week and not done much crafting.
Hope to have more to share this week!

3 Comments:

  • OH Sweetie I really feel for you. I hope things ease up for you soon. So tell me all about the class I'm dying to know.

    Hugs!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 PM  

  • AND you grow roses? Do you ever worry Martha might have you watched? That, even as we speak, her people are in your rose bushes or your organic garden recording detailed information about your cooking, gardening, crafting, and child rearing skills? The more I think about it, the more worried I get. You are a serious threat to this lady.
    I'm going to keep my eyes open. You might want to tell your hubby to do the same...

    By Blogger Emily, at 7:50 PM  

  • The roses are exquisite! Take care of yourself and your own little growing flower :)

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home