If It's Fiber...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006


The other day, while Little Boo and I were watching "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit", I discovered that our dvd had dvd-rom features on it. One of these is a set of Wallace and Gromit t-shirt iron-ons. So I made him a shirt with Wallace saying "I'm just crackers about cheese!" on it.
He loves it.

Thought I would also update you all on our MonsterFest.
Last year, we began on October 11th, but this year, we have started much earlier. Last Friday we watched "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" - 1936.
Saturday was "Dracula" - 1931.
Sunday: Agatha Christie's Poirot with David Suchet "The Adventure of the Egyptian Tomb"
Monday: "Mad Love" - 1935, with Peter Lorre and Colin Clive
And last night was "The Bloody Brood" - 1959, with Peter Falk

I know I sound crazy, but we take our Monsterfest seriously. The Peter Falk movie had some terrible acting in it, but wasn't terribly bad. I quite enjoyed "Mad Love". Peter Lorre really was great. The emotions he was able to express without even opening his mouth are incredible. Too bad he looked kinda creepy from the getgo. He could have done much more if he had not been typecast as a psycho. If you ever get a chance to watch him in "M", the german movie, it is well worth it. It is an excellent one.

1 Comments:

  • Monster on Down, that's what I say!
    Why is Bruce so adorable? Is that legal? You might want to have your fella look into it. I worry Bruce's level of cuteness might be breaking laws.

    By Blogger Emily, at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home