If It's Fiber...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A friend of mine is selling these most excellent books on ebay right now. If you are interested in hats and bags from the 1940s go take a look. Click on the pic above for a closer view of them. They really are great! Here is her site.
The books are in great condition. All of the patterns are there and legible.
I am just learning how to work Photoshop, so there is one book she is selling from 1938 that I wasn't able to figure out how to fit into the mosaic.
Just gorgeous!

1 Comments:

  • Those are great vintage patterns! I'll have to keep an eye on her shop in the future too.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog about the tank. I'm pretty sure I only used 2 skeins of Manos but definitely no more than 3. (It's sad how bad my memory is. . . . )

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home