If It's Fiber...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006


To continue on with my recent purchasing ventures, here are the yarns that I acquired yesterday at a trip to my LYS. On the right, ou have 6 balls of Crystal Palace's Cotton Chenille that will become Christmas presents before too long. And one birthday present.
On the left are four balls of Patagonia's Nature Cotton. This stuff is beautiful. I am considering making some of the bibs that I posted about earlier from this stuff.

On the Monster front, I began a zombie leg last night and only got about 1/2 inch up before I just couldn't do any more. I am sick and I just had to lie down and rest. Sounds pretty wimpy, huh?
Not much crafting going on right now due to this illness. Hopefully I will be better in time for tomorrow's knit night at my LYS.

2 Comments:

  • I just realized why you've been sick. You bought all that gorgeous yarn on Tuesday- right? And remember the Patagonia- or have you already blocked it out? I think your immune system went into shock from having to help wind the FOUR MOST DIFFCULT HANKS OF YARN EVER (it's hard to tell because it's all yelling letters, but I typed "EVER" with extra passion). Why is such soft, gorgeous, beautifully dyed yarn SO IMPOSSIBLE TO WIND? Ahem. Sorry about that.
    Hope you feel better soon. Because as soon as you do I'm going to pick your brain about putting "buttons" on my blog unless I can get Miz Knotty's attention first.

    By Blogger Emily, at 3:31 PM  

  • Hey Lady, where are the cool green-orange-stripey socks you were working on? Have I missed them? Where are the pics? What's the big idea, huh? Some of us, who really love that yarn, wanna see 'em.
    Please.

    By Blogger Emily, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home