If It's Fiber...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I recently found a Star Trek personality test thanks to The Knitting Glaistig. I thought I would share my results, as I am quite happy with them!
Your results:
You are Deanna Troi
















Deanna Troi90%
Chekov60%
Beverly Crusher60%
Jean-Luc Picard55%
Uhura50%
Mr. Sulu50%
Worf50%
You are a caring and loving individual.
You understand people's emotions and
you are able to comfort and counsel them.

Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Test


I've been working on trying to get those spaces out of it. I would say those are some of my favorite characters from Star Trek. I was quite happy that Chekov and Crusher (go redheads!)made it up there!

2 Comments:

  • I would completely agree that those are your personality traits too!

    I was Spock! (82%) Says that I am skilled in knowledge and logic, that I believe that the needs of many outweigh the needs of the few. I also ahd Crusher 65%, Troi 65%, and Cpt. Kirk 60%. There you have it! Live long and prosper!

    By Blogger Renee, at 5:47 PM  

  • I like Deanna and all your other traits are pretty cool too. (I think I had an expendable RED SHIRT as third or fourth on my list. Yikes!!)

    I admit that I am totally jealous that Renee is 82% Spock. Beyond jealous actually.

    Thanks for the vintage fashion link!

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home