If It's Fiber...

Thursday, September 14, 2006


Here is my first button! I've created it for the Monster-A-Long. Go over there and check it out!

For Halloween, my husband and I enjoy creating our own MonsterFest. We used to watch AMC's Monsterfest, but then, it really started going downhill, and so we started our own. (The climax of AMC's MonsterFests was when they had Roger Corman host it as Dr. Gorman. It was INCREDIBLE that year. After that, they went downhill fast.)
Last year, I wrote down all that we viewed and listened to (we include old time radio shows) for the event. We started on Oct. 11 and ended our festival on October 31st. I've begun planning for this years Monsterfest. To do so, I got out last years list. I thought I would share it with you.
The Lodger (1926 Alfred Hitchcock silent)
The Giant Gila Monster
The Atomic Brain (1964)
Mystery Science Theater 3000 - The Screaming Skull
The Abominable Dr. Phibes (I highly recommend this Vincent Price film)
Dementia 13 (Francis Ford Copolla's directorial debut - 1963)
radio show - "The Bedsheet" from The Black Museum
Phantom from Space (1953 B-grade, gotta love it)
Scared to Death (Bela Lugosi)
Werewolf of London (1935 Henry Hull & Warner Oland - I love this one)
The Crawling Eye (One of our favorites)
The Last Man on Earth (Vincent Price - good idea, disappoointing ending)
The Mummy (1932 Boris Karloff)
Dracula (1931 Bela Lugosi)
Frankenstein (1931 Boris Karloff)
Godzilla Versus Mothra (1964 - I love Mothra)
Bride of Frankenstein (1935 Boris Karloff)
House on Haunted Hill (1958 Vincent Price)
War of the Worlds (Orson Welles' original radio broadcast - fabulous!!!)
Night of the Living Dead (1968)

We have many new old movies to watch for this year, but I want to include some of my old favorites. I must get to work on my schedule. It will make for great Monster-A-Long creating!

1 Comments:

  • I'm very excited to report that tonight, while pining away for my hub's safe return, I managed to block a dress and put the MAL button on my blog! Yipee!

    By Blogger Renee, at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home