If It's Fiber...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Long time, no posting, but I have been extremely busy. I just don't know how all these people make having two kids look like a piece of cake. I can hardly keep my sanity, much less my house clean! Yesterday, Bruce and I made some pomegranate jelly. This was my first foray into jelly-making. I hope it turns out well. It sure does look pretty though!
My Hogwarts Sock Swap pal's socks are finished. All of her goodies are ready too, with the exception of the stitch markers. Those should be finished mid next week. I've enjoyed making them and collecting gifts for her!
Once I finished them, I began work on the Icarus Shawl. I'm making this for my sister-in-law's wedding. The wedding is mid October, so this may come in handy during her reception.

Bruce has taken over my old digital camera. Here is one of his recent shots of Flora. She is his main subject matter.

Busy weeks ahead with summer traveling and the release of Book Seven and the movie. I'm so Harry obsessed lately. I don't think an hour goes by without my thoughts drifting to the subject one way or another.
I hope to really whiz along on Icarus. Progress pics will be shown. Have a great weekend!




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home