If It's Fiber...

Monday, March 26, 2007

Finished the caterpillar! Here's B with him. He did make some design changes. He wanted his caterpillar to have a mouth and he left off the i-cord stripe since the yarn ended up striping anyway. Great to have that finished - I'll have to get a closer picture of it at some point.

Okay, I know I have all of these other, more time pressing projects to start, but I have already started and finished the first side of my Brea bag. It knits up so quickly! I hope to have the whole thing finished by the end of the week.

6 Comments:

  • ooooohhh pretty pattern, I might have to have a go of it myself. the catepillar looks adorable, as does your son. it is something he will cherish forever I am sure. hope all is well with you. I know I have been very bad about blogging and commenting recently but I am back on track now :)

    looking forward to reading your 'seven' lists. no idea who to tag tho, I think Brooke tagged pretty much everyone I know :)

    By Blogger Little Fire, at 5:25 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Karen, at 10:33 PM  

  • Sorry about the deleted comment. The caterpillar is so cute. It's fun when your child is old enough to make design suggestions.

    The Brea bag pattern is very cool. Looking forward to seeing it when it is finished.

    By Blogger Karen, at 10:36 PM  

  • Love the natural garden state of the caterpillar! Perhaps he has a Velveteen Rabbit destiny?
    Can't wait to see the bag!

    By Blogger Emily, at 12:21 PM  

  • B and the bug look so happy and serene. Can't wait for him to introduce me to his caterpillar!

    By Blogger Renee, at 3:26 PM  

  • Awwww....look at the little bugs :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home