If It's Fiber...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


The washcloths are finished with ends woven into them. I'm not yet sure how I will wrap them. Something simple.
The soaps I purchased for the gifts are beside them. They are "Calico Rose", a nice, light rose scent and they are marbled red and white in color.
It's good to have these finished.

I'm realizing how close it is getting to time for the baby to be born and starting to freak out a bit. We haven't even really talked about names at all yet.
We also haven't set up any furniture either. The crib is still together in LB's room. Not that he still uses it at all. (Except for trampoline purposes) It has just been easier to leave it there than to take it down and put it somewhere else.
I need to get out the baby clothes, wash them up and have them ready to go.
Maybe we should get onto that stuff.
Maybe I'll start trying after Thanksgiving.

5 Comments:

  • I was wondering what yarn you are using - this is a great gift idea!

    Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:41 PM  

  • Lovely gift idea! Those washcloths look so-o-o thick and plushy.

    I hope these last days of pregnancy are serene days of repose for you.

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 11:15 PM  

  • I used Crystal Palace's Cotton Chenille. It's wonderfully soft.

    By Blogger Ann, at 7:37 AM  

  • Oh...my...gosh!! How did you know I want to take my little one to Bonnaroo next year?! Have I sold you a burrito before? haha!!

    I love your washcloths! So pretty! You could pick up a few thrift store baskets, shred some colored paper, slap a bow on it and...viola- gorgeous presentation :)

    I'm also a little bit new to your world- are you having a baby soon? If so hooray for you!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:32 AM  

  • I love those washcloths! I hope I have time to whip out a couple for Christmas gifts. I have lots of good name suggestions..just let me know if I can help :).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home