If It's Fiber...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Okay, this will be the first time I have written a list of names I think I might like for this baby. This is just a quick thinking through. I know there will be some that don't get put in, and some that I put in that may not really be serious, but ones I wish I could name my child.

FOB #16. Baby names

Boys
1. Scott
2. Hugh
3. Angus
4. Ross
5. Ewen
6. Magnus
7. Calvin
8. Fred & George if it happens to be two
Girls
9. Agatha
10. Clara
11. Smithie
12. Rose
13. Susan
14. Carol (kind of Christmasy, huh?)
15. Sarah (I know this one has already been taken by a friend, but it is a good name!)
16. Julia

Middle names are being quite hard this time too. Don't know what to do about it all.
I must be off to go see Spamalot. My folks purchased us tickets for it!
We go, they babysit.
How nice.

1 Comments:

  • Ooh, lots of lovely classic names! Good luck on deciding!

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home