If It's Fiber...

Monday, February 05, 2007

No knitting pictures yet again, but a better baby pic. I just took this one this morning. She had quite an awake night last night (~3:15 - 5:00). Then her brother comes into our bed just before 6 am and goes back to sleep (he's still asleep), cueing the baby to wake back up and have a nice wide awake time from 6 until now.
When's a mom to sleep?
I know that I soon as I lay my head down, Big Brother will wake up, or Little Sister will begin to cry. They just know.
I''m working on some socks right now. I really like to stitich pattern I'm using for them. It's the reverse side of the Seaweed pattern in Barbara Walker's "A Second Treasury of Knitting Patterns".
I'll try to get a good picture soon.
Until then, here's one of my favorite pictures we've taken since Flora's birth. It's the Daddy holding Big Brother and Little Sister.
I think it's just plain cute.



5 Comments:

  • Those are really great pictures and the one of your trio is frame worthy! Keep 'em coming!

    By Blogger Renee, at 8:28 AM  

  • I LOVE that pic with Hubby Yoda and the babos. Could that many redheads BE any cuter?
    I can't wait to see the Avalon socks; you'll have the blog's first completed project without even trying (and there's going to be GOOD prizes...).
    I can't believe Blue Blog has an ( a or an? I never can remember, I don't think "an" is right but "a" sounds all wrong- I leave this question at the feet of the Language Yoda) HP pattern book coming out; how exciting!
    Loving any and all Yoda blogs!

    By Blogger Emily, at 10:38 AM  

  • Who needs knit pics when you have beautifully adorable baby pics!!!! :) Knit pics can wait ;)
    Terry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

  • I think that is the sweetest pic I have seen in aaaaaaages! Pure loveliness! So excited to see what you are working on too. I'm also part of the K of A KAL and have NO I idea what I am going to make for it. Lucky you, all on the ball :)

    Lookafter your lovely self,
    px

    By Blogger Little Fire, at 8:11 PM  

  • Okay, you have the cutest kiddos :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for the links. Those KALs sound like fun!!

    Have a great weekend(get some sleep if you can) and happy knitting :)

    By Blogger Kim, at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home