This is what happens when men are in charge of the child care while they do yard work.
LB loved it.
This was on Monday this past week. The next day, LB became quite sick. Thursday he seemed to get a bit better, then that evening was sick again with something different. That same day, I became sick with who knows what. (37 week pregnant lady with insanely moving baby constantly kicking her upset stomach. Not fun.) Now we both are better and I will make my FOB #4 post, and make up my own #3 post.
FOB #4 What's off your to-do list
1. present buying - This was finished completely earlier in the week.
2. gift knitting - I finished this a little while back. I kept my list reasonable this year due to the pregnancy.
3. I know this wasn't on my list, but being over these sicknesses from this week is a great relief!
4. Figuring out our Christmad Eve and Christmas Day meals. (We have to do the grocery shopping today, but we have the meals figured out.)
My FOB #3 Three projects that are happily now on my to-do list
1. Wine and Roses Mitts from the current Interweave Knits (halfway through the first one)
2. Cover for my big ol' body pillow that is great back help when nursing (fabric washed and ready to be cut and sewed. Hope to get to that today.)
3. Top Secret Wallace and Gromit paper puppets that will be taken to the office store today and laminated. Then I shall affix them to popsicle sticks for LB. I may make them into stocking stuffers.
These are all projects I am excited about doing. It's nice to have things like that again.