If It's Fiber...

Saturday, December 23, 2006


This is what happens when men are in charge of the child care while they do yard work.
LB loved it.
This was on Monday this past week. The next day, LB became quite sick. Thursday he seemed to get a bit better, then that evening was sick again with something different. That same day, I became sick with who knows what. (37 week pregnant lady with insanely moving baby constantly kicking her upset stomach. Not fun.) Now we both are better and I will make my FOB #4 post, and make up my own #3 post.

FOB #4 What's off your to-do list

1. present buying - This was finished completely earlier in the week.
2. gift knitting - I finished this a little while back. I kept my list reasonable this year due to the pregnancy.
3. I know this wasn't on my list, but being over these sicknesses from this week is a great relief!
4. Figuring out our Christmad Eve and Christmas Day meals. (We have to do the grocery shopping today, but we have the meals figured out.)

My FOB #3 Three projects that are happily now on my to-do list

1. Wine and Roses Mitts from the current Interweave Knits (halfway through the first one)
2. Cover for my big ol' body pillow that is great back help when nursing (fabric washed and ready to be cut and sewed. Hope to get to that today.)
3. Top Secret Wallace and Gromit paper puppets that will be taken to the office store today and laminated. Then I shall affix them to popsicle sticks for LB. I may make them into stocking stuffers.

These are all projects I am excited about doing. It's nice to have things like that again.

3 Comments:

  • Great #3! Thank you for picking up the slack on that (or the dropped stitches perhaps?). I'll use your 3 and come up with a 2 this afternoon. Thank God (or Buddha or Allah or Vishnu) the day is almost here!

    By Blogger Emily, at 11:27 AM  

  • I'm happy to hear everyone is feeling better...and good job picking up the slack, as Em said. My computer is officially down, so I'm at the mercy of the Public Library system until I figure out how to exorcise the demon in mine
    :(

    I wanted to wish you a wonderful holiday, though and I'll catch up with you when I'm up and running again...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:33 PM  

  • Hope you and LB are feeling much better! Ha, your hubby lets LB go all commando, huh? And he took pictures of LB in flagrante delicto?!

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home