If It's Fiber...

Sunday, December 24, 2006

FOB #1

If Santa could really bring anything at all, what would it be?

1. I know it sounds cheesy, but it would truly have to be peace. I mean, just like the song says: "People all over the world, join in. Join the Love Train. Love Train."
Or
"All we are saying is give peace a chance."

On a purely personal level, I would have Father Christmas ensure that the baby be healthy, wealthy in the ways that really matter, and wise.

Or just let LB wake up tomorrow morning without any of this sickness that has been dogging him for almost a week now.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Comments:

  • Hi mama :) Checking in with you- is everyone OK at your homestead? I just caught up on your posts and the last I you wrote, LB was a verrry sick little guy. I hope everyone is feeling better and that the sickness didn't dampen too much of his Christmas.

    Looking forward to catching up with you. Em put it well, saying that her brain was blogger fried! We all deserve a special award...especially you, for finishing the F.O.B. (I didn't quite make it to the end, but I love your #1)

    Give peace a chance- I got Jack the DVD "Imagine" (John Lennon) and I'm thinking we'll be watching it tonight:)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:29 PM  

  • Amen to your Holiday wishes. Amen. . . .

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home