If It's Fiber...

Sunday, March 11, 2007


Here we are this afternoon, doing some garden housekeeping that should have been done long ago. Flora in the hand-me-down Baby Bjorn, Bruce in his bicycle helmet (we had just returned from a walk/ride), we pulled up the basil carcasses and cut back the lemongrass.
While cutting back the lemongrass, my boy makes me proud. He says,
"I want to have some Tom Kha Gai."
It makes me proud because:
He knows he is cutting back lemongrass.
He knows lemongrass is an ingredient in Tom Kha Gai.
He likes Tom Kha Gai and wants to eat some.
Maybe one day he'll be a great chef.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Wow- I'm impressed! I have no idea what Tom Kha Gai is, but I think I shared a dorm room with him in college... *grin*

    Oh and I sure do love those Pisceans too!

    hugs

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:34 PM  

  • Can y'all come do some of that at my house?

    By Blogger Renee, at 9:52 AM  

  • Yay! You got your bag! I'm happy you like it :) I think the fabric is just too cool :) Hope you had a great weekend- ours was filled with the colors, sights, and sounds of the County Fair :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home