If It's Fiber...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Cat tagged me with a meme that I haven't gotten to yet, what with all of the FOB going on.
I am supposed to list 5 things you may not know about me.

Here goes!
1. I am a red-head, married to a red-head, with a red-headed son. My maternal grandmaother was a red head. One of my father's uncles was a red head. I have 3 red headed first cousins.

2. I could eat a jar of marshmallow creme with a spoon in no time.

3. Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout is the best beer I have yet tasted. Mmmmm.....

4. I am utterly ungraceful, but took ballet for 3 years when I was a little girl

5. I enjoy doing math problems

Know that is not much, but it's a start!

I'll post again later today with the FOB!

1 Comments:

  • [using my Inspector Clouseau voice:]

    Veddy veddy interesting. A woman who likes stout beer and marshmellow creme. With red hair. With a red headed family. Yes, yes, it's all beginning to add up now!

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home