If It's Fiber...

Sunday, December 17, 2006

FOB #8 My Knitting Pattern Would-Like-To-Make List

1. Rogue - This would require me buying the pattern, which is why I haven't done it yet.
2. Anouk - If the baby is a girl, this will be on the needles before too long
3. Nautie - I just can't resist these for some reason
4. Hush-Hush - I'd never wear it much at all, but would love to make it
5. A vintage lace glove pattern - not found the right one yet
6. A challenging lace shawl pattern - May just make this one up myself
7. Bayerische socks - I just love that cable pattern!
8. Two-Color Arch-Shaped Stockings - The arch entices me so!

There are many other items on my list of items I would like to make at some point. Many of them are things that I wouldn't really wear or use much, but just want to make, to learn the process of making the item - like an Aran sweater. Others are items I would like to make but just keep putting off becuase I don't really need them, but would like them - like a vintage tea cozy pattern for my teapot that Little Boo broke and I now get to replace.

So many patterns, so little time and money!

2 Comments:

  • Wow! I love Rogue- I haven't seen that one yet. I love the celtic cablework_ it's just enough. I also love Anouk! How cute is that? It's so cool you want to make a Nautie!! Let's go for it! I want to make one for the little man :) It looks easy enough (famous last words, I know :)

    Are you doing #7? Em threw the gauntlet your way ;P

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:08 AM  

  • Great patterns! I love Hush Hush too. I think the smallish gauge is scaring me off.

    By Blogger Glaistig, at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home